Leonard P. Blair
Stewards of the mysteries of God
Archbishop Blair's Homily at the Mass in Thanksgiving for the Gift of Life, Jan. 2015
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
As of December 31, 2014:
% of Goal: 121.39%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
Catholic Schools Month
Archbishop celebrates Catholic Schools Month with Students
To learn more about our outstanding Catholic schools, click here.
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Fri. Jan. 30. Blessing of the new building of the Institute for Hispanic Families in Hartford.
- Thu. Feb 5. Mass in honor of Saint Agatha for those people living with breast cancer at 7 pm in Our Lady of Pompeii Church, East Haven. Details
- Sat. Feb. 21. Part one of a two-part presentation: The Emergence of Black Catholic Women and Men in the United States: a Historical Perspective at St. Thomas Seminary in Bloomfield. Details
- Sat. Mar. 7. Part two of a two-part presentation: The Emergence of Black Catholic Women and Men in the United States: a Historical Perspective at St. Thomas Seminary in Bloomfield. Details
- Sun. Mar. 8. The Catholic Biblical School to host Scripture Day. Click here for registration form.
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!
2014 Report on The State of Abortion in Connecticut