Leonard P. Blair
May 2015 Column: Repositioning for a spiritually rich and vibrant future
Letter to the Archdiocese about the new Pastoral Planning initiative
% of Goal: 111.52%
as of May 22, 2015
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
You can take the survey at www.research.net/s/pastoralplanning on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Paper copies are also available.
Read Archbishop Blair's letter about the Pastoral Planning Survey
For more information about the Pastoral Planning Survey and the Office of Pastoral Planning
MEET OUR NEW PRIESTS
On May 16th, Archbishop Leonard P. Blair ordained three men to the Holy Priesthood at the Cathedral of St. Joseph in Hartford at 11 a.m. They are Rev. Mr. Ricardo Borja, Rev. Mr. Mauricio Galvis, and Rev. Mr. Ramon Garcia. If you would like to get to know them, click on their pictures.
It is a day of joy and celebration for the Archdiocese of Hartford. Our newly ordained priests have received their assignments: Father Ricardo Borja to Most Holy Trinity Parish, Wallingford; Father Mauricio Galvis to St. Paul Parish, Glastonbury, and St. Augustine Parish, South Glastonbury; and Father Ramon Garcia to St. Mary Parish, Simsbury.
PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEPAL
See Prayer for People of Nepal
Donations for disaster relief may be made directly to
Catholic Relief Services www.crs.org
Donate by Phone Call 877-435-7277
from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time
For more information call Catholic Charities at
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Fri. May 22. National Day of Prayer and Remembrance for Mariners and People of the Sea. Details
- Sat. May 30. Archbishop to celebrate Mass at St. Joseph Church in Winsted in honor of its 100th Anniversary. The Mass is also dedicated to the 150th Anniversary of Saint Anthony School. See photos.
- Sun. May 31. Hartford Earth Festival sponsored by Social Justice Ministry. Description, Sponsorship, Participate
- Sun. May 31. Pontifical Mass to celebrate 140th anniversary of St. Mary in Lakeville. Details.
- Thu Jun 4. Courage meeting. Details.
- Fri.-Sun. Jun 12-14. Catholic Scout Retreat at Camp Workcoeman, New Hartford, CT. Details
- Wed Jun 17. Encourage meeting. Details
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!
Meet the priest-bikers